Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Swing Turnstile Gate||Passage Width:||60--110cm|
|Motor:||Brushless 24V||MCBF:||Over 5.000.000|
|Material:||SUS 304/316 With Hairline Finish||Open Speed:||0.2--0.5sec|
|Passing Speed:||50 People/min||Protection Level:||IP66|
Access Control Turnstiles Security Gates Safe Entrance System
Introduction of swing barrier
1. Problem-self-checking function.
2. Many options of working ways: bi-direction card reading; one direction card reading and another no reading; one direction card reading and another freely. And single direction photocell controlled passing and close. Working ways can be set in the control panel.
3. When power off, arm open automatically and power on again, arm will be held automatically.
4. When valid card read and passenger passed, arm can be delayed to close from 1-60s which can be set in the control panel.
5. Auto-reposition function: After card read, passenger not pass within regulated time period, full-height turnstile will cancel this passing right. And the regulated time period for passing can be set by managers.
6. If passenger pass without card read or valid card read, flap barrier will alarm untill passenger get back from the flap barrier and then take a valid card to be read for passing.
7. Swing barrier is with 485 interface for long-distrance control concern.
8. Anti-rush function: if there is no open single, arm will be holding tightly.
Who we are ?
Our Shenzhen SEWO Technologies Co.,Ltd is a leading exporter and supply chain service provider of intelligent turnstile and parking management products with more than 14 years’ experience.
Our main products include turnstile gate, swing turnstile, flap barrier, speed gate, parking payment system, parking guidance system. We have exported to more than 50 countries and built long term partnerships with clients.
Your satisfaction is our duty! It will be our great honor to serve you. We do hope we can offer you more help in medical field and build the long term business relationship with you.
Diagram & Project: